Summer Reading Program
FIND YOUR VOICE! - July 5-31, 2023
Our voices have power. We use our voices to share stories, express ourselves, and spark change. Our voices include not only the sounds we make, but the words we write, the art we create, the movements we perform, and the actions we take each day to impact our world.
On each listed day, we will have teen programming from 12pm-1pm and kids programming from 1pm-3pm.
- July 5th and 7th - Hippie Week
- July 10th, 12th, and 14th - Environment Week
- July 17th, 19th, and 21st - Arts Week
- July 24th, 26th, and 28th - Music Week
How it Works
- Stop in and sign up!
- In July, pick up a bookmark so that you can mark every time you read for twenty (20) minutes.
- Attend programming!
- If you return your completed bookmark by Monday, July 31st, you will be entered into a drawing to win a prize!